An independent multidisciplinary engineering firm with 330 employees, we act as project managers for design and implementation, particularly in building engineering: structure, fluids, heating, air conditioning, infrastructure.
Search for its headquarters in Pantin (93)
ENGINEER PROJECT MANAGER BUILDING (M/F)
Within the Ile de France Construction Department, you will be in charge of construction projects in the fields of public and private facilities (complex housing, schools, hospitals, swimming pools, offices, shopping centers).
As the main contact for the client and co-contractors, you coordinate a multidisciplinary team of engineers and specialized technicians.
Your main missions will be :
- Learn about the client's context and request additional information from the client and partners.
- Determine the project's issues and the expected outcome.
- Establish schedules and a provisional budget for studies.
- Evaluate the risks.
- Facilitate and write the minutes of the kick-off meeting.
- Initiate, facilitate and take minutes of project coordination meetings.
- Attend meetings with clients and communicate information gathered internally.
- Gather approvals for the phases of the mission.
- Define and conduct the mission of the project manager, member of the project team.
- To check, to control periodically the good progress of the project as well on the technical level as on the economic level.
- Ensure throughout the project that the quality approach has been respected.
- To carry out the assessment of the project to allow a better transfer of experience.
- Supervise subcontractors.
You may be required to participate in business development and competitions.
Passionate about construction techniques, architecture and management, you have a higher education in ESTP/INSA/ESITC/MINES/ENI/HEI engineering and have 5 to 10 years of professional experience in technical studies in a design and engineering office or in a construction management office.
Dynamic, curious, autonomous, organized, you are the project leader and guarantor of its quality and have excellent writing skills.
Status : Executive
Type of employment : CDI