An independent engineering company with 330 employees working as a project manager for design and implementation in all technical fields of engineering for building construction projects, urban development studies, and energy and environmental missions.
STRUCTURAL WOOD ENGINEER M/F
Within a construction center, under the responsibility of the National Technical Director for Structure, you will conduct design studies and calculations of wood structures (and possibly metal) for the construction of buildings (equipment, offices, housing).
- Carry out structural calculations in the design phase (dimensioning),
- Participate in study meetings with internal (BERIM project manager, ...) and external (architect, client, ...) stakeholders,
- Manage the study phases and the production of deliverables (plans, written documents),
- To manage the costing of the structural lots in connection with the economists of the Construction,
- Manage the execution phase in conjunction with the works managers (approval, site visits),
- Participate in the development of the service,
- Manager of Designers.
You have a good knowledge of soil mechanics, foundations/soil adaptations and wood building structures. Experience in seismic design, EXE studies and structural steel or concrete structures will be additional assets.
You are familiar with the Eurocodes regulations in force, and master the computer tools GRAITEC, AUTOCAD. Knowledge of a 3D tool such as REVIT would be a plus. You must have at least 3 years experience in an equivalent position.
You are recognized for your thoroughness, listening and organizational skills, initiative, autonomy and creativity. You are also capable of explaining and defending a technical solution to non-specialists in the structure.
With an engineering background, you have ideally followed a complementary training at CHEC (CHEB).
Permanent position. Based in PANTIN (93)