An independent multidisciplinary engineering firm with 330 employees, we act as project managers for design and construction, particularly in building engineering: structure, fluids, heating, air conditioning, infrastructure
Search for its agency in Martigues (13)
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER M/F
Within the Martigues agency, reporting directly to the agency manager, you will conduct design and calculation studies for structures (BA, metal, wood) for the construction of buildings (equipment, offices, housing, civil engineering / infrastructure).
You will benefit from privileged support with the specialist engineers of the Technical Department based in Pantin (93) (professional exchanges with experts, support, etc.)
- Carry out structural calculations in the design phase (dimensioning),
- Participate in study meetings with internal (BERIM project manager, ...) and external (architect, client, ...) stakeholders,
- Manage the study phases and the production of deliverables (plans, written documents),
- To manage the costing of structural lots in conjunction with the Construction Economics Department,
- Manage the execution phase in conjunction with the Works Department (approval, site visits),
- Participate in the development of the service,
- Manager of Designers.
You have a good knowledge of soil mechanics, foundations/soil adaptations and building and civil engineering structures in concrete and metal/wood frame. Experience in seismic design. Experience in EXE studies will be an additional asset.
You master the current regulations of Eurocodes 2/3/5/6/7/8, and master the computer tools GRAITEC, ROBOT. Knowledge of a 3D tool such as REVIT would be a plus. You must have at least 5 to 10 years experience in an equivalent position.
You are recognized for your thoroughness, listening and organizational skills, initiative, autonomy and creativity. You are also capable of explaining and defending a technical solution to non-specialists in the structure.
With an engineering background, you have ideally followed a complementary training at CHEC (CHEBAP).
Permanent position located in Martigues (13)