An independent multidisciplinary engineering firm with 330 employees, we act as project managers for design and construction, particularly in building engineering: structure, fluids, heating, air conditioning, infrastructure
Research to intervene in particular on the files of its agency Antilles-Guyane:
EARTHQUAKE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER M/F
You conduct design studies and calculations of reinforced concrete structures for the construction of buildings (equipment, offices, housing, civil engineering / infrastructure).
You will benefit from privileged support from our National Technical Department (professional exchanges with experts, support, etc.)
- Carry out structural calculations in the design phase (dimensioning),
- Carry out structural EXE missions and manage the associated graphic production (formwork/ironwork),
- Participate in study meetings with internal (BERIM project manager, ...) and external (architect, client, ...) stakeholders,
- Manage the study phases and the production of deliverables (plans, written documents),
- Manage the costing of structural lots,
- Manage the execution phase in conjunction with the Works Department (approval, site visits),
- Participate in the development of the service,
- Manager of Designers.
You have a good knowledge of soil mechanics, foundations/soil adaptations and concrete building and civil engineering structures.
You master the current regulations of Eurocodes 2/3/5/6/7/8, and master the computer tools GRAITEC, AUTOCAD. Knowledge of a 3D tool such as REVIT would be a plus. You must have a minimum of 10 years experience in an equivalent position and at least 5 years in seismicity zone 5.
You are recognized for your thoroughness, listening and organizational skills, initiative, autonomy and creativity. You are also capable of explaining and defending a technical solution to non-specialists in the structure.
With an engineering background, you have ideally followed a complementary training at the CHEC (CHEBAP). A mastery of the steel structure would be a plus.
Permanent position located at our headquarters in Paris or in one of our 10 locations, preferably in Bordeaux.
Type of employment : CDI