Berim is a multidisciplinary consulting firm specializing in the fields of building, urban techniques, environmental conservation, and sustainable development (https://berim.fr/en/). Established in 1948, Berim has now become one of the leading engineering firms in France with its main strength lies in its 320 employees, including more than 200 engineers, managers and technicians.
Berim has over 20 years of experience in Vietnam with a strong know-how in the fields of urban infrastructure, water and sanitation and solid waste management as well as climate resilient urban development.
Berim is looking for a Senior Civil/Structure Engineer/Technical coordinator for its office in Hanoi. The position is open for Vietnamese nationality.
The selected candidate will enjoy a competitive remuneration package and friendly working environment.
- Based in the Hanoi office and work on projects in France and Vietnam;
- Set up a technical team in Vietnam and coordinate with them and the project expert team based in France to produce structural drawings and calculation under the guidance of the Project Manager in France;
- Assist project management teams with the mobilization and coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information;
- Be the focal point of contact with different stakeholders (especially Project manager based in France and the Technical team in Vietnam);
- Participate in production of structure drawings (formwork and reinforced drawings);
- Control the quality of technical outputs from technical team and/or partners;
- Support the office management and bidding process.
Required qualifications and skills:
Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years in civil engineering – structure engineer;
- Having experiences in France or with project in France is an advantage;
- Proficiency in CAD Drafting, 3D modeling programs, and calculation software as Robot, Graitec, …
- Experience in working under European standards: EuroCode
- Good French and/or English writing and speaking skills;
- Good communication skills,
- Well organized, efficient, with excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines;
- Be able and open to learning.
- A portfolio of projects/assignment done and a salary expectation should be included in the application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Early submission is encouraged as a suitable candidate could be recruited prior to the deadline.
- Berim would like to keep interesting CVs of persons not chosen for a position in a pool for possible future vacancies. Applicants should let us know if you do not want to be included in such a pool.